N e w s
19. 5. 2019 - DIANKA CAN HAVE PUPPIES, she is breeding now. She passed "the exam of adults - bonitation" in Prague on 27. 4. 2019, as the same as her sister DARK BEAUTY and her sisters DAISY and DORIS last year. Other big good news is, that DORIS has become a mother of five puppies - A litter of Angie Crystal. DARK BEAUTY was at the Special hovawart´s show and got a grade Excellent! ELFS celebrated this week 2nd birthday. EDGAR, ELIAS, ERICH and EMILY passed the Youth meeting. EMILY had X-rays of hips taken and had the best results. CÉZAR has become a father several times in Germany - C, D litter hovawarts vom Heidschnuckenhof and soon we will have grandchildren also in Belgium :-).
8. 4. 2018 - NVP OSTRAVA - DIANKA obtained V1, CAC, her sister DAISY - V3, and younger half-brother EDGAR - V2. Dianka has a very good judge´s reference - strong skeleton, great condition, nice female head, great chest, great angled limbs, firm and energetic movement.
4. 2. 2018 - DUO CACIB BRNO - DIANKA and her younger half-brother EDGAR took place of the international dog´s show. Both got a nice judge´s description and DIANKA grade V3 in intermediate class and EDGAR grade VN1 in puppy class.
25. 11. Dianka´s X-ray´s results are the best!!! DKK A/A, DKL 0/0 and we are very happy about it :-). Last week she spent a training weekend for hovawarts with her father Amaro.
4. 8. E - puppies are all in their new homes. Enzo now lives in the South Bohemia and Elias not far from Olomouc. I am happy, that their new owners send us messages and photos and I know how they are and they are loved by their new families ♥. I look forward to getting Pedigrees and then I can go to hand to the papers and especially to see them :-).
7. 7. Our dogś family is becoming smaller, but ENZO and ELIAS are still AVAILABLE. They are lovely boys, black and tan, with nice tan marks, very playful and friendly and cuddling. Edmond has found his family, Erny will live in Slovakia, Elza, Emily and Edward are sending photos and greetings from their new families. ENZO and ELIAS are also ready to go and they can´t wait for their new homes
30. 6. E litter is 6 weeks and half old. The puppies were vaccinated and chipped yesterday. And today there was a Breeder´s guide and did a Check of the litter and she assessed our puppies as very beautiful, lively, active, well-balanced litter. Also a vet admired that puppies are relaxed and easy-going even during vaccination. EDMOND, ENZO, ERNEST and ELIÁS are still available.
21.6. The ELFS are 5 weeks old. EDMOND - blond, ENZO, ERNEST, ELIÁŠ - black and tan boys are looking for their new owners and families. They are lovely, healthy and playful puppies, which are supposed to have good temperament and beautiful appearance after their mother Brenda and their succesful father AIK CARPATHIE HEART: C.I.E., CH.IHF, CZ, AT, PL, SK, exam: IPO1, ZM, BH.
9. 6. The Elfs - as we call our E puppies - are growing up very quickly. This week they started to eat granules and they like them very much. They have started playing and fighting each other.
They discover new places in the garden and the garage, some of them are very brave. But also they love to be with their mum and to be kissed by us :-).
29. 5. E - puppies are 2 weeks old, they have open eyes and start to try walking. The biggest boys weigh about 1,5 kg. Two dogs blond and two dogs black and tanned are available.
If you are interested, you can call + 420 606 705 096 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
< strong>15. 5. E- PUPPIES WERE BORN.
Brenda (Berry z Císařského údolí) and Aik Carpathia Heart became parents of 9 lovely little hovawarts.
We have 7 dogs: 3 blond and 4 black and tanned, 2 bitches: 1 blond and 1 black and tanned.
We are happy to announce, that we are expecting puppies!
Supposed delivery: 14. 5. 2017
Proud parents: Berry z Císařského údolí and Aik Carpathia Heart.
13. 5. 2017 - Special hovawart´s dog´s show - Knížecí rybník - Diana obtained titles V1,
CAJC, BOJ - Best of young. We are very happy and grateful to Nicol Vendelinová, who was performing Diana. Also we want to congratulate to Amaro Carpathia Heart, Dianka´s father, to getting grade V3 in the Category of Winners and to Aik Carpathia Heart, father of our E-puppies, to the title BOB - Best dog of the dog´s show.
22. 4. Our litter D took part in Assessment of Youth in Chropyně. 7 out of 9 D-puppies came there and passed the Assessment. Thanks to their owners and congratulations!
16. 4. - International Dog´s Show took place in Prague. Our Dark Beauty participated in it and she got V2 - Excellent second. Congratulations!
9. 4. 2017 - National Dog´s Show took place in Ostrava and our Diana, Daisy and Doris participated in it. They were very succesful. Doris - V2 - 'Excellent second, Diana - V4 - Excellent forth, Daisy - Excellent. We are very happy and congratulate!
8.10. Preparation for The youngs´ meeting took place in Hlučín. Our D - puppies DJANGO, DORIAN, DEBBIE and DIANA came there and took part of it. They are 7 months old and they are beautiful.
4. 9. DIANA was at Dog´s show for the first time and she obtained VN1 in the category of puppies! Also she got great assessment: strong skeleton, right proportions, nice head, right teeth, very nice upper and lower line, strong chest, straight legs rightly angled, excellent hair and colour, very nice movement. We were happy! She met there her father Amaro, too.
16. 5. Litter D has already celebrated their 2 months in their new homes with their new families.
The BIG NEWS is that one blond puppy-girl has stayed with us. Now we have two hovawartś ladies:-): BRENDA (Berry z Císařského údolí) and DIANA z Rajského kopce.
25. 4. D - puppies will be 7 weeks on Friday. On Thursday they will be vaccinated and chipped and on Friday Check-up of litter will hold. And because all of them now weigh more than 5 kgs, they will be able to go to their new owners on the first May day.
16. 4. D - puppies are 5 weeks old. they are so cute, they look like small bears and they weigh like those:-). Django 4,70 kgs, other boys about 4,50 kgs, Daphne 4,30 kgs and other girls from 3,50 to 4,00 kgs.
10. 4. CORA was at her first dog´s exhibition and she ended as V4 - excellent forth.
9. 4. CRISTIAN, CYRIL-SAM, CORA, CAROLINE took place of the Youth Assessment in Štěpánov u Olomouce. All of them are beautiful and good dogs. I was happy to see them after long time together:-). Thanks to their owners.
31. 3. PUPPIES will be 3 weeks tomorrow. They weigh from 1,60 kg to 1,90 kg. They can see, hear, walk, bark, growl and start play together:-). They are so cute and beautiful.
They have names: DEREK, DJANGO, DORIAN, DAISY, DAPHNE, DARK BEAUTY, DEBORA, DIANA, DORIS.
19. 3. D - PUPPIES ARE 1 WEEK OLD!
They are very well and put on their weight nicely. Black and tanned dog is over 1 kg, the others are over 90 dkgs:-). They are big and strong and lovely puppies:-).
12. 3. D - PUPPIES HAVE BEEN BORN!!!
Yesterday Brenda gave birth to 9 puppies. We have all colours: 2 blond girls and 1 boy, 2 black and tanned girls and 1 boy and 2 black girls and 1 boy:-)! They all are well.
5. 2. G O O D N E W S !!! P U P P I E S - L I T T E R D W I L L B E !!!
They will be after mother Brenda beautiful black and gold and clever and after father Amaro beautiful dark blond and black and intelligent:-)!!! If you are interested, do not hesitate to call 420 606 705 096 or write email@example.com.
8. 1. WE HAVE MATED! In 3 weeks we will know if it was succesful:-). The puppies due to about 10th March and they should be available at the end of April or beginning of May.
5. 1. WE PLAN PUPPIES - LITTER D
Pretty BERRY Z CÍSAŘSKÉHO ÚDOLÍ and handsome AMARO CARPATHIAN HEART!!!
http://www.hovawart.cz/databaze/psi/info.php?id=8180 or akiwart.weebly.com.
If you are interested call +420 606 705 096 or write on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. 1. 2016 - Happy New Year to our friends, puppies and their families and all people in love with hovawarts:-).
20.10. LITTER C IS CELEBRATING 8 MONTHS. The puppies look like adults, but they are still playful and lively like small children, but also they started to be wilful and stubborn like teenagers. Nevertheless I am receiving the news from their owners, that they are well-balanced, they aren´t aggressive, they get on well with other dogs and people, they enjoy dogś training and they love their families. So I am sending Best wishes to